Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pretty new floral designs

I'm very happy with how my new floral design has turned out. The new thread colours look fabulous. It has been so much fun dressing up each flower. There are buttons, silver and my favourite material next to threads, Swarovski! So pretty. This simple photo was taken with my Canon Ixus under overcast daylight. Then a little adjustment of the levels in Photoshop for a slight clean up of colour clarity. LOVE! I'm having a Market Night on my facebook page on Wed 29th June to celebrate and share my happiness. There will be special packs available at exclusive prices. I hope you will be able to join me. There are a few items available to order now and through to Thursday 30th June 12 noon, Australian WST.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog. If you are looking for Buy handmade fans online, you've come to the right place. Sika unique print bring you handmade products like Crystal Glass African Waist Beads, Handmade African Kente Ankara Print Portable Folding Fan etc. It is a mix of clothe and leather handles.

    Crystal waist beads Handmade

    Ghana Africa Tribal Ethnic Beads Necklace Set

    Buy hand woven kente cloth online

    Round Straw Bag Rattan Bag Handwoven

    ReplyDelete